Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Vashon Visit

We hadn't been to the Island in ages so the kids and I headed over for the day on Saturday while Papa was off helping SEA on a boat trip off Whidbey. We had a windy ride on the ferry:A nice visit with Anna and Ella at Bob's Bakery and the Saturday Market,
and then back home at Nami and Danpa's.
After that Q chilled out with Danpa, while Nami, H and I went to check out the outdoor preschool on the island, Cedarsong Nature School. H ended up napping in the car and I got to see the school I hope to possibly imitate in my own little way here in Edmonds.
Back at Nami and Danpa's the kids enjoyed
lots of marble play:
rocket play:
yep, while naked cause it was a balmy upper 50's in the sun
and then some hose spray running he insisted on from Nami:
Notice Nami's cozy sweater and hat? Seriously boy, you're crazy!
Then post dinner, a nice ferry ride home:
H with her cheese face on
Ah, I'm looking forward to more visits this spring and summer!

No comments: