Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the First Day of Advent...

I've got a whole heap of events, activities and so forth planned for this festive month and I'll share the whole list for you all soon, but today, it was pretty simple. "Hang up the Christmas stockings, and make an advent tree." We later had a lovely woodsy walk in our old haunt Hamlin to gather big pinecones (will later alter festively...) with our pals Rebecca and Olea. The advent tree was supposed to be sorta like this, and good intentions aside ;), Q will still enjoy taking apart this little guy day by day I'm sure:Oh, and to add to the spirit of the day Q decided to play Santa tonight while I was giving H her bath.
(sorry just had to get this one in, I love the water droplets ;))
He added tiny treats to our stockings (well he admitted he had to try just one, so he didn't get one in his own stocking), delivered all sorts of books and toys to H, and was full of festive cheer:
umm, an aside here, doesn't he look like me???!
Bring on the season Wacky Zackeys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FUN! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that picture of Hazel in the water. How adorable is that? AND Quinn looks like such a big boy with Santa's hat on.

I want to know what you're doing for Advent. I don't think I have time this year, but I have a great idea for NEXT year. This year I'm backed up with making presents, but maybe we could get a few things in. Please share!