As it's one of the spots I aim to have my outdoor preschool at I stopped by our good old Hamlin park on Wednesday with Hazel. And low and behold, I found out that there has been a playgroup meeting there every Wed. and Fri for the past year or so, with the intention to let the kids just be in the woods, Forest Kindergarten style! A local stay at home Dad from Germany has created the drop in playgroup, with no agenda, just a walk through the woods gathering of like minded parents, many German, and most with toddler aged kids. What ARE the chances??? So, I'm feeling really good about making it the home of Froggy Holler too, which will be likely on Tuesdays. So, on Friday we went to the park again with Theo who was thrilled! and we joined the group at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment