At dinner tonight Hazel said,
"Thank you for dinner Mama." completely unprompted. Oh my, how sweet is that? Addmittedly, Todd says this pretty much every night and encourages the kids to do the same, but H is the first to do so on her own, and Papa wasn't even home yet.
Which reminds me of another of her phrases she often says these days, "Where did Papa (or Quin, Theo or anyone else who has recently been around) go Mom?"
And she so good at saying, "please" and "thank you" unprompted as well, which I have Josie/Chrissy to thank I'm sure.
Oh, and unrelated in terms of politeness, but still amazing me is how she is already asking "how" about the way things work.
She says so many cute things these days, and is saying more and more longer sentences, but my favorite little one has to be, "I did it!" in the sweetest little excited voice, when she accomplishes anything on her own, which is a lot these days, she is closing in on 2 after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment