Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playing Strawberry Festival

Q wanted to play "Strawberry Festival" today. This meant parading around the house playing instruments and throwing "candy" to the crowds. I had to inform him that we didn't exactly have any candy but we did have some little rice crispy treats. So, he said he'd just hand them out! Ever since we made our master summer list this week he's been excited about all the big plans we have, and topping his list is festival with a big purchase of cotton candy (just like Papa got for him last year).
He's been wanting to be a clown when he grows up lately, which isn't a far stretch when you try rollerskating while riding your sister's little horse car.
This reminds me, I never did post about the little Richmond Beach strawberry festival from a few weeks back. H was dudded up in her strawberry dress, and looking pretty adorable, so I must share before the real Strawberry festival is upon us!
 
Oh and we had so much fun that afternoon with the summery weather, a concert in the park with Thea and Taj and their families. Q flew around us while we listened.
 
 Then the kids and I went down to the beach, ah, it was the perfect day!







No comments: