Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Facial Elasticity

My friend Thea and I always joke about our facial elasticity, it made us good actors in high school after all, and we really do make good faces (darn wrinkles came from a happy place is what I like to think). Clearly I have passed on this trait to my daughter. She has been making this hillarious face the past few weeks and I have tried my best to catch it, but of course, it's pretty fruitless, though it makes me laugh every time and so she makes it quite often.
this fuzzy one is the best catch so far
Sometimes she's scared, or dizzy, perhaps startled or just plain silly! Anyhow, whenever I ask her to make it again for the camera it inevitably turns out something like this:yikes!
or this:or this uber grin:And sometimes when all those facial muscles are all tired out, it ends up like this:
Sweet dreams Drama Queen

No comments: